The Rhabi women’s health UK, is a Non-Governmental Organization (NGO) and non-profit organization (NPO) is the concept of an advanced and comprehensive variant of a healthcare program packaged with state-of-the-art facilities, providing a wide range of resources and opportunities for the protection, promotion and socio-economic empowerment of women, children, orphans and the less-privileged in Africa.
The Rhabi Women Health Center and Motherless Home is designed to comprise the following:
- A modern maternity home for women.
- A decent orphanage that can best be described as home far away from home.
- A fully equipped and well managed vocational/skill acquisition centre.
- A good old people’s (women) home
- A standard day care, Nursery/Primary schools.
- A standard library
- A community centre
- A material – recycle centre where the less-privileged can come to receive donated materials such as clothes, shoes, food items etc free of charge.
- A conference hall
- A Civic Centre.
- Creation of further education opportunity after delivery
- Provision of post-natal support
Other aspects of our services which will take care of all our programs aimed at the rural areas of the society include:
- Mobile clinics
- Enlightenment campaign
- Diagnosis of minor ailments and referral.
Promotion of oral health care in poor countries; this is usually for selected rural primary schools and managing ultra modern academy