- Establishing local and international partnership with individuals, NGOs/NPOs and other development partners as well as collaboration with government and charitable individuals and organizations. This program will also act as a health mission which will bring residents and indigenes of the FCT face to face with local and international health professionals who will also take advantage of the opportunity to embark on health examinations of the people in the areas visited for minor ailments like malaria, cough, arthritis, eye defects, typhoid fever, high blood pressure, diabetes etc and prescribe necessary drugs or referrals.
- Support mobilization- that is to mobilize support for the project both locally and internationally.
- Direct – dealing with beneficiaries- giving the donors opportunity to deal directly with beneficiaries.
- Ensuring transparency of all undertakings and transactions
- Operating within the limits of local and international laws governing the running of NGOs.
Monitoring/Auditing of the centre from time to time.